Blogging tips

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Can Hear the Bells

OMG! The wedding is almost here!!! I can’t believe it. Time is flying by. I’m trying not to stress out and I think I’m doing a pretty good job at it. The main thing I’m afraid of is that there’s some detail that we haven’t thought of.

I’ve been working really hard in my room over the past two days trying to get things organized. My room has been a huge mess all summer. For those of you who know me well, that’s a big deal. I like my room to be clean and organized. Trying to pack is a difficult task. I’m not a big fan of it, so I hope we don’t have to move too many times. We still need more boxes. I’ve managed to organize my things into piles so that all I have to do once I get boxes is put the stuff in. Of course, there will be things that I will leave behind in my room. There are things that I want to keep, but don’t need them right now. So, my room will be their holding place. It’s going to be sad when I do get everything packed up…my room will look so bare.

Which reminds me, Lee and I went and saw Toy Story 3 on Sunday. It was a cute movie, but it was also very sad at the end. It reminded me of my life right now…sort of. Then, on Tuesday night a group of us went and saw Eclipse. And I will say again that I don’t get the obsession with Edward or Robert Pattinson. Oh well…that’s why there’s vanilla and chocolate. Movies are getting SO expensive as Lee likes to point out to the people working there. Pretty soon, we won’t be able to afford to see movies in the theaters. Those two movies are actually the first movies I’ve seen since probably the end of April or the beginning of May. We plan on becoming big supporters of Redbox.

Well, this will probably be my last blog before the wedding. I still don’t have a job. I have gotten my North Carolina teaching license, though. So, that will continue to be a prayer request.

Hope to see you at the wedding! Next time I write I will be Mrs. Megan Hall :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try to find a dollar theater in NC. If we didn't have one in Bham, I'd never see a movie in theaters!