Blogging tips

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Taking Care of Business

I hope you're all having a wonderful summer! My blog break is almost over. I have a lot of things planned to be up on the blog in the next few weeks so I figured I'd interrupt my break to share some bloggy business.


First of all, are you following me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Bloglovin'? With whatever it is that is happening to Google reader, I want you to make sure you don't miss anything around here. If you haven't already converted your Google Reader/GFC to Bloglovin' here's a simple tutorial on how to do it.

Last order of business, this blog is now exclusively a button swap only blog. Back in March, I shared how I was dissatisfied with trying to manage paid sponsorship. I have now gone through the people who were in my queue and am ready to put changes into place. If you are interested in swapping buttons, please visit my Swap/Contact page. As a swapping sponsor, you will have a button on my sidebar. I also try to have at least one post a month that my sponsors get to participate in. This isn't your typical sponsor questionnaire post. It's a post that I already have planned and I work you into it to get your name out there.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back on Friday with an update on my month. Then, next week I'll update you on my 13 in '13 goals as well as review all the books I read this month.

1 comment:

Cody Doll said...

Hey I'm glad to see you didn't disappear. I can't wait to read what you have in store. 13 goals in 13 sounds great. I'm still working on my resolutions. I have done a horrible job so maybe we can keep each other accountable. I am also curious what books got done this month.


Please excuse bad grammar. I'm on my mobile. I was just excited to see you back.