Blogging tips

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday #5

It's Thursday again which means it's time for The Last Thing Thursdays. My life has been so busy lately that I really haven't had much time to write up thoughtful or interesting blogs. I hope to slow down soon because I have some ideas . Anyway...

The Last Thing I...

Ate: Pudding. I love pudding and I kept forgetting that I had bought some Snack Packs. I took one to work with me today for a snack.


Hated: Standardized Testing. Since coming back to school after Christmas, we have had to give our students 3 standardized test and they have their "big" end of grade test in 2 weeks! I feel like all we've done recently is test and practice for tests and have assemblies.

Got in the Mail: My cousin's graduation invitation. (I love getting mail. It's so exciting.) My cousin is graduating from high school this year. She's the baby on my mom's side of the family, so I'm starting to feel old.

 
My high school (and the one my cousin will graduate from)
 
Listened to: NSYNC. I was in a mood to travel down memory lane. Therefore, I jammed out to some NSYNC (and other music from the 90's) on my way home from work today.

Pinned: I think it was this link to the Disney Diva's website. I haven't been very active on Pinterest lately. This website has all kinds of tips and information and great ideas for visiting Disney.
 via

Got Excited About: Crafting and Thrifting. I haven't wanted to craft in a long time, but my craftiness is starting to come back. I have several projects that I need to finish up-they're mostly presents for people. I also think I want to visit some of our local antique/thrift stores this weekend.

The Life of the Wife

4 comments:

Lianne @ Lulabelle {a lifestyle blog} said...

Love the fact that you were listening to NSYNC! Gotta love the 90s!! :-)

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

Oh my gosh that cd brings me back. Those were the days (says the old lady ;)

Thanks for linking up!!!!!!

Ashley said...

What will you be crafting soon?

Ugh...I hate standardized testing. Hopefully all that will be over soon!

Megan said...

I'm crafting a couple of ornaments using a person's wedding invitation and another one using a person's graduation invitation. I'm also making a few wreaths and wooden door hangers for gifts. I'm also looking to make myself a new dining room table centerpiece so depending on what I find tomorrow I may make that. Now we'll see if all that gets done this weekend.