It's okay... that I have been overworked and stressed at work lately. Okay, not really...but I have to convince myself it's okay. I have stayed way later recently than I'd like. I've had to learn more new programs and ways of doing things than I'd like and I had to work more this weekend than I'd have liked catching up on grading papers. I'd take a "sick" day if it wasn't so much work too.
It's okay...that I haven't read much in weeks. I got back to my love of reading this year and I read A LOT. Since June, I've been reading constantly. However in the last two weeks, I've barely read at all. I have 2 books from the library, but I don't think they'll get read in time. I spent months reading constantly and now I never feel like doing it at all.
It's okay...that I dropped and broke three ornaments on Friday. I was taking some ornaments to my car with me on my way to work so that I could ship them after work. My hands were too full and I dropped them. So, I had to spend Friday night remaking them.
It's okay...that I've ate WAY too much ice cream lately. Lee and I have made too many late night runs to Target to stock up on junk food this month.
It's okay...that I feel very blah about blogging lately and if I wasn't doing Ornaments for Adoption, I'd probably take a hiatus. I think it has a lot to do with how busy I've been lately.
What's okay with you today?





7 comments:
Hey Megan~~ Awww... I def. know how you feel. Right now it is a busy season for you and it's okay!!! :) You do what you gotta do to make it through the day/weeks :) Even if you don't properly blog for awhile that's okay, b/c we will (your readers) still be here! Take care of yourself first!
I have 4 books out of the library now and another on hold I have to pick up. I'm only on the first one and it's going slowly!! I need to finish it!
I'm the same way. My "to read" list is so long! I've had time this month, I just haven't felt like reading which is a first for me. I think I got a little burnt out because I was reading SO much.
That always seems to be how it happens. I wait and wait for my books and then they all come in at one time!
Thanks! Words of encouragement are always appreciated! :) By the time I get home and slow down, I have no desire to be on the computer. It's weird because that used to be how I spent my down time.
I totally understand everything! Your work is kinda like my school. I have sooo much too blah. I also understand the reading. I read 9 books in one month so the next month I was pretty worn out. I just now got to the point where I wanted to start really reading.
Sorry about your ornaments. If I lived closer I would lend a hand.
I wish I could eat ice cream. Stupid lactose intolerance.
Oh my gosh!! That meme about harder work calling in sick as a teacher is SOO true! :-) Sorry you're having a rough time. I hope things start looking up soon!
Post a Comment