The main reason I have not used them is because we don’t need anything. My way of grocery shopping has always been to make one huge trip to last several weeks. I happened to have made a trip a few days before I took the couponing class. But the time has come. We are starting to run low on food.
Another reason I have not used them is because I’m a little intimidated. Couponing is an art form. I keep trying to tell myself that I’m smart and I will figure it out. I also try to tell myself that I’m not going to be great at it to begin with, but with practice I’ll get better.
So, why coupon? The main reason is if you do it right-you can save a lot of money. Now, I’m not talking about being one of those crazy people on the Extreme Couponing show. Who needs 50,000 boxes of pasta?!? I just want to be better stewards of the money God has blessed us with. Plus if we save more money on ourselves, we can give more away.
My coupon clipping station.
What kind of deals will I find this week?
My coupon notebook.
I love being organized!
I plan on going on my first coupon grocery-shopping trip this weekend. I will let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment