This April will mark the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic.
Quick fact about me: I used to be obsessed with all things Titanic.
The movie of the same name came out when I was in 4th grade and after some persuading, my parents let me go with my friends to see it. It has been my favorite movie ever since. (You can read more about my thoughts on Titanic here.)
This weekend Lee and I went to see The Hunger Games and along with that we saw the trailer for the rerelease of Titanic in 3D. Now, I am not a fan of 3D movies. They cost too much and the glasses give me a headache. However, I might have to make an exception for this one.
I'm pretty excited about it.
On our honeymoon, we went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and enjoyed the Titanic museum. Unfortunately you couldn't take any pictures inside the museum, but I'll always have my memories.
On our honeymoon, we went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and enjoyed the Titanic museum. Unfortunately you couldn't take any pictures inside the museum, but I'll always have my memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment