Blogging tips

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dreary Letters

Several of the bloggers I follow link up with Friday's Letters, so I thought I'd try it too. 

Dear Friday,
Thank you for finally getting here! This week has been long and exhausting.
 I hope this song is now stuck in your head as it is stuck in mine :)
Dear Stack of Ungraded Papers,
Why do you keep piling up? Why do I have no desire to grade you? I cannot let myself continue to get behind. Unfortunately, I am going to have to grade you this weekend.
 
Yep...that's pretty much how I feel

Dear Craft Projects,
This may surprise you, but I don't really want to complete you. I have no desire or motivation to work on any of you. I am going to have to, thought, because one of you are a gift that I need to give SOON.
These are so funny...I definitely feel like this with some of the things I try

Dear Husband,
I love watching you talking to people. You're so good at it and it fascinates me because I'm not. However, I do not want to edit your paper that you are writing. You're the one in school not me! :p
 
I bet Lee wishes he had thought of this

Dear Cold Weather,
Why are you here? Don't you know that it is the middle of April?!? We had warmer weather than this in February and March. Please go away and let the beautiful spring weather return. 
Except...it is too cold...I don't like my feet to be cold

Dear Titanic in 3D,
I really want to go see you because you're my favorite movie, but I don't have anyone to go see you with....

I had this poster in my room when I was younger (minus the 3D part of course)

Dear B.F.F.,
I enjoyed texting you this week. I look forward to our Skype date on Monday! I also look forward to seeing you in May. I hope you have fun in New Orleans.
 
This picture just cracked me up too much not to share...poor kid

Thank you for taking the time to read my letters. This week has been a long one, but the weekend is finally here! Although, as you can tell, I have things to keep me busy this weekend.

I hope everyone had a good Friday the 13th!

 Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Your letters and pictures are hilarious! Love the Pikachu and the craft ones - the craft one is scarily accurate ; )

Ashley said...

LOVE Titanic!!!! I"m with you on that one!