Blogging tips

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Last Thing Thursdays #4

Yay! I finally am able to do one of these again. For the last 2 Thursdays I have been unable to post a blog because I've had other things going on. One of those things was our Outer Banks trip that you can read about here. The other thing was work related...boo! So despite the fact that we are in the ER again for Lee's stomach problems, I'm writing a Last Thing Thursday blog.

The Life of the Wife

The Last Thing I...

Ate: Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch-I had some pretzels in my lunch bag to snack on, but I forgot my lunch bag at school. So, I'm sitting in the ER with Lee and I'm hungry. I wish they'd come give him some medicine so I can go get some food...

 

Bought: The CAFE Book-This is the literacy program Wake County will be using next year. So, I figured I might as well go ahead and buy it and start reading it for next year. My school year will be over in 6 weeks! This year has flown by. 

 

Drooled Over:  These Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies-I LOVE mini Reese's and I LOVE chocolate chip cookies so these look delicious. After I finish this blog, I will be pinning this!

 
See original post here

Pinned:  I've been pinning classroom ideas like crazy the past week or so. So, naturally my last pin was a classroom idea. How cute is this board for putting up student work?!


Cried About: This video about a high school senior with cancer who was taken to her prom by Trent Richardson, Alabama football player. (I couldn't figure out how to post the video...only the link, but it's worth watching)

 http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7815808

Laughed About: I spent the majority of my afternoon yesterday watching videos from The Ellen Show. She's so funny! Of course, I've probably laughed at something since, but not as hard as I laughed at some of her videos. Here's one of my favorites...the woman at the end cracks me up. (I can't get this video to cooperate either, so all I have is the link.)

http://youtu.be/NDdFQNyx_3s

6 comments:

elise said...

thought I would return the favor and follow- and I'm loving it! :)

Jenna Duty said...

cute blog! found you through life of the wife! new follower!!

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Those cookies look amazing! I can end up spending a lot of time watching Ellen videos... she's hilarious :)

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Haylee said...

Reeses PB chocolate chip cookies!? Oh my heck, Genius! I'm definitely going to be trying that sometime.
haha oh Ellen, I love her.

Megan said...

You should check out my blog from today...I made the cookies this past weekend.