Blogging tips

Monday, May 21, 2012

Pinterest...it's what's for dinner...

Have I mentioned that I love Pinterest!?!

I love to use it as my bookmarking system. I would always hate when you found something online and you had to add it to your Favorites or Bookmark It. Then, I'd never remember it was there or I wouldn't add it and then I'd forget where I found it. Pinterest solved that problem. I love how you can organize things into different categories and you can see ideas other people have found. 

It has made my meal planning so much easier. I have tried several of the recipes I found on Pinterest. 

Tonight, we are having Ranch Chicken Crescent Pizza. This is the second time I have made this dish. I love it for 2 reasons: It's easy and it uses chicken. (I've been trying to make more things with chicken than beef).

Ranch Chicken Crescent Roll Pizza 
You can find the original post with the recipe here.

Here's my finished product ready to be eaten:

Obviously, mine is not as pretty as hers and I won't cook the crescent roll crust quite as long next time.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so glad you posted this!! Looks delicious.

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

STOP it, that pizza looks amazing. Thanks for sharing! Totally want to eat some...I mean, make it now ; )

Renee Arianna said...

That pizza looks delicious! Love ranch anything!! I just went to reply to your comment you left me the other day and your email isn't attached to your blogger account. :( It's so easy to add it though and here is a link that shows you how: http://hisugarplum.blogspot.com/2012/02/heres-bloggy-tip-for-you.html

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by! I did not know that about my email. Thanks for the link...I will definitely check that out.