It's the end of March which means I'm linking up with Ashley at Dancing with Ashley for Favorite Things link up.
March was much better than February. (Thank goodness!)
Here are my favorite things from the month:
1. TRACK OUT
I work at a year round school which means I get 4 breaks a year. My break in March was short, but a break is a break.
2. Spring Cleaning
I cleaned out our pantry, our closet, and our spare room. I love when things are clean and organized!

3. Changes
I had time to sit back and think about my blogging and what I wanted to do differently because I'd been very dissatisfied. I've made some of these changes and I'm feeling better already. You can read about these changes here and here.
4. Camelbak Bottles
I finally bought myself 2 Camelbak bottles and personalized them. I love using them to take my water to work and around my house.

5. Youtube
When I was in college, I spent more time than I should have watching videos on Youtube. One thing just leads to another with their recommended and related videos in the sidebar. Since I was on a break from work, I had a chance to waste time watching Youtube videos this month. I especially enjoyed watching A Very Potter Sequel and A Very Potter Senior Year. If you like Harry Potter, musicals, and spoofs, I recommend these videos. Another fun series I found was the people react videos where they have either kids, teenagers, youtubers, and elders react to various videos.

I also had a lot of time for reading this month. Check back Monday for my March book reviews.
What was your favorite thing from this past month?
Here are my favorite things from the month:
1. TRACK OUT
I work at a year round school which means I get 4 breaks a year. My break in March was short, but a break is a break.
2. Spring Cleaning
I cleaned out our pantry, our closet, and our spare room. I love when things are clean and organized!
3. Changes
I had time to sit back and think about my blogging and what I wanted to do differently because I'd been very dissatisfied. I've made some of these changes and I'm feeling better already. You can read about these changes here and here.
4. Camelbak Bottles
I finally bought myself 2 Camelbak bottles and personalized them. I love using them to take my water to work and around my house.

5. Youtube
When I was in college, I spent more time than I should have watching videos on Youtube. One thing just leads to another with their recommended and related videos in the sidebar. Since I was on a break from work, I had a chance to waste time watching Youtube videos this month. I especially enjoyed watching A Very Potter Sequel and A Very Potter Senior Year. If you like Harry Potter, musicals, and spoofs, I recommend these videos. Another fun series I found was the people react videos where they have either kids, teenagers, youtubers, and elders react to various videos.

I also had a lot of time for reading this month. Check back Monday for my March book reviews.
What was your favorite thing from this past month?


8 comments:
cute bottles and OMG that last picture too funny
I clicked on your link for the year round school and surprise surprise, I had actually interviewed for that district way back when. I was all ready to move if offered the position, but didn't get it, but what a small world. I kinda think I'd like year round too, for many reasons, there use to be a district in STL that did it, I'm not sure anymore.
Wow, four breaks a year. How do you feel about year-round school?
What a fun link up! I think it's so nice to sit and reflect on the passing time, hold ourselves accountable for making the most of it! Looks like a good month, indeed!
Hope you have a great day!
xx
Kelly
Yay for organizing! It looks great. :-)
Cute water bottles! Your pantry looks great too!
I'm so glad March was a good month for you. I'm in the process of spring cleaning my house this week. Your pantry looks amazing!
Post a Comment