Happy Monday (Is that an oxymoron?!?)
Today, I am happy to introduce you to Crystal. Before I decided to do away with paid sponsorships, I decided to add a larger ad space. I gave one away and was so happy when Crystal won. I had recently found her blog and was loving it. So, I truly mean it when I say you won't regret checking it out for yourself.
Read on to learn more about Crystal as told by ecards.
* * *
Hey y'all! I'm Crystal, and I blog over at My Ramblings. I'm so happy that Megan asked me to guest post today. I've loved reading her blog and getting to know her over the last few months. I was a little stumped when I started thinking of what to write for a guest post, and then Megan shared a post that she wrote on Tales of a Twenty Something with me, and I loved it so much, I decided tosteal borrow the idea.
Today, I am happy to introduce you to Crystal. Before I decided to do away with paid sponsorships, I decided to add a larger ad space. I gave one away and was so happy when Crystal won. I had recently found her blog and was loving it. So, I truly mean it when I say you won't regret checking it out for yourself.
Read on to learn more about Crystal as told by ecards.
* * *
Hey y'all! I'm Crystal, and I blog over at My Ramblings. I'm so happy that Megan asked me to guest post today. I've loved reading her blog and getting to know her over the last few months. I was a little stumped when I started thinking of what to write for a guest post, and then Megan shared a post that she wrote on Tales of a Twenty Something with me, and I loved it so much, I decided to
Here is my life through e-cards! I've loved these e-cards forever, and I find so many that I relate to. Hopefully these will give you a little more insight into who I am, and what you will find on my blog.
I will be turning 28 this year. I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I am now in my late twenties, and that I'm barreling creeping towards thirty. I feel like I should have my 'stuff' together by now, but

I am single. I struggle with this one a lot. Some days, I'm OK with it, and other days, I feel like it will never happen for me. I try to remain hopeful, but sometimes, it is hard, especially on days when messages like these show up in my inbox on dating websites.
I'm fat. It's alright, I'm OK with using that word. Like being single, this is one of the things that I struggle with. Some days are a lot better than others. Weight has been a struggle for me my entire life, and something that I will always have to work on.
This e-card kind of goes a long with the first one. Sometimes, I feel like everyone around me is in a different stage of life than I am. I'm still in college... yes, 10 years after I graduated from High School. I took a break for a while, while I worked full time. A couple of years ago, I made the transition back to school while working full time. School has been a real struggle for me, and I'm so ready for it to be over.
So what am I in school for? Elementary Education... For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a teacher. I used to play school a lot. I even had a full sized chalkboard mounted to the wall of my playhouse. To complete the whole playing teacher thing, I had old copies of teacher's manuals and student books (my mom worked at the school) and even a desk. Playing school back then was fun. I loved teaching my imaginary students. Now, the students are real, but a lot of the fun has been sucked out of teaching for me. (I'll go head and step off of that soap box before I go too far...)
I'm southern to the core. I'm a North Carolinian, born and bread. I have the heart of a Southern Belle for sure.
I'm not a morning person at all... unless you count 2 am as the 'morning.' I rock 2 pm like nobody's business. I am most productive when it's dark outside.
I may not have children of my own yet, but there are two children that definitely are my heart. They are my nephew, Parker, and my niece, Maggie. I absolutely love being an Aunt. I talk about these kids like they are my own... because that's how I love them! They are pretty awesome kids, and I believe that I've had a big part in that.
I'm a Tupperware Consultant. Last October, I took a huge leap of faith, and quit my full time job, to do something that made me happy. It hasn't always been easy, but I'm making it.
As you can tell, there are a lot of 'areas' in my life. Somehow, I juggle them all, without too many plates breaking. I'm 'good' at a lot of things, but I'm not really a 'master' of anything. I love to craft, but I'm not really a craft blogger. I like to read, but I'm not really a literary critic. I like to cook every now and then, but I'm not a foodie. I plan lots of parties, and even though I've considered opening a party planning business, I am by no means a professional. And at the end of the day, I like to give back to my community, but I won't be the 'Volunteer of the Year,' any time soon. Did I mention, that I can do most of those things in a cute dress? (Still, not a fashion blogger.)
So there you have it, ramblings of my crazy life, as told through e-cards. If you've stuck with me this long, consider following my blog. You never know what you're gonna find over there, but there should be something for everyone. Thanks again to Megan for this idea and for this opportunity!









4 comments:
Love that first one! Too funny. Going into Forever 21 is awkward when you get older.
I love e-cards! They are hilarious!
How fun is this post?! I am about to go pin all these e-cards, lol
I love the "God had to be fair" ecard!
www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment