Wow! I've been a bad blogger lately. I guess with my school year winding down, I've been winding down as well. I also know I'm planning a big blog break soon, so I'm lacking motivation.
Can you believe it's the last day of May?! Here are my favorite things from the month:
1. Another teacher and I spent several months putting together a North Carolina history fair. We successfully held the event the first Friday in May. I was so happy with how it turned out.
2. I may not have blogged as much this month, but I've been writing on some more serious topics that have been floating around in my brain for a while. I just never took the time to write them out. I've really been trying to work on quality over quantity. My favorite posts from this month (in case you missed them) are: Are you really pro-life?, To Those Forgotten on Mother's Day, and Let Freedom Ring.
3. We have several bird feeders on our balcony and this month the birds have been visiting regularly. We've had all kinds of birds from finches to cardinals to blue jays to doves and most recently-crows! We enjoy watching them.
4. Lee's parents came up to visit over Memorial Day weekend. It's always nice to see family. We hung out and did a little bit around town.
5. Today is my last day of the school year with my students! The end of the year is the worst. You have so much paperwork to do and the kids have summer fever. They think they can get away with more and it's hard to get them to do any work. My mind is already on next school year. Plus I'm ready for the break.
(This is my awesome team playing with our photo booth props before our school's carnival event.)
I hope May has been a good month for you as well. What's your favorite thing from the month?




5 comments:
Hooray for the end of the school year, hopefully the students are some what calm ;) I clicked over from Dancing with Ashley, and I am so glad I did. Your post on those forgotten on Mother's Day was just what I needed to read this morning. Happy last day of May from your newest follower :)
I love it when the birds come back! Lately I've seen a few hummingbirds hanging around, so that's next on my to-do list...hang a hummingbird feeder!!
I really want to make a bird feeder this summer to put outside my window!
Our neighbors both have bird feeders and I love seeing all the cardinals they bring our way. I need to make one this summer for our ward!
great share!Happy Mothers Day 2015 Images
Post a Comment