Blogging tips

Friday, July 5, 2013

Things that will make you SALTS

Happy FRIDAY!!!! 

This was my first week back to work after my summer track out. My new students will be here on Monday. It's time for some laughter...

  How true is that?!? I mean how often do you really laugh out loud? 

 In honor of school starting back. This is how kids can play school these days. What fun!

   Amen! I know I've mentioned on here how much I love to be comfy!

JTT was my first celebrity crush. 

Ok. I'm pretty sure I really did LOL when I saw this. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..." 

Lastly, I want to congratulate Kanye and Kim on the birth of their baby, North {West}. Maybe when I have a child, I'll name it Deck the {Hall} or City {Hall} or Great {Hall}. Do you have any suggestions?


If you like these funnies, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and check out my Laugh out Loud board.
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

These were good ones! My favorite was that last one. I can't believe they named their baby North...well, maybe I can. You should definitely name your baby Deck The Hall.

I need to check out your LOL board on Pinterest now :) Happy Friday!

said...

I literally LOLed at the milkshake one, lol. I think City Hall has a nice ring to it, ;)