Blogging tips

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Last Thing Thursdays #3

It's Thursday again and time for my last thing Thursdays link up over at The Life of the Wife.

 

The Last Thing I...

Read: Ella Enchanted. I am currently reading this book to my 4th grade class. They seem to be enjoying it so far...we're only on chapter 6.
  
Bought: A 1 John 3:17 bracelet from Etsy. This Etsy shop has bracelets with hand stamped washers. Proceeds go to benefit orphans. I had this bracelet made for me as a reminder that there are so many needy people in the world and it is my responsibility to help them when I can.
 

Created: A photobook from Shuttefly. We had HUNDREDS of pictures made at our wedding reception. I wanted to have a place where we could look back on our reception in the same way you have a wedding album to look back on your wedding. So, I decided to make a photo book with our reception pictures. One year and 8 months after our wedding, I finally made that book. You can view it for yourself here.
 
Pinned: I love all the ideas on here of things to do with old windows. I need to hit the flea market up for an old window!
 
  link

Ate: Lucky Charms. Yes, the only kind of cereal I like is kids' cereal.
 
 
Wanted to Buy: A one piece swimsuit from Old Navy. I've been looking for a one piece swimsuit for several weeks now. I absolutely hate swimsuit shopping! However, I've been wanting a one piece suit that is cute, but also not too expensive. I liked this one.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I read Ella Enchanted in fifth grade... under my desk during math class :) My teacher pretended she didn't notice. I love that window idea!

Megan said...

I read many books that way in school also!

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Aww I LOVED Ella Enchanted! One of my fave elementary-school-age books! I feel like the movie totally messed up the story. Um, that swimsuit is awesome, and I totally want one! Also, love the gorgeous window idea!

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love that bathing suit. So cute and exactly what I'm looking for this summer!

Megan said...

I know...unfortunately it didn't work for me, but I found one very similar. Can't wait to use it this weekend!