Blogging tips

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday #6

It's Thursday! Which means I'm linking up again for The Last Thing Thursdays. Jenna's LTT was motivation themed, but unfortunately I haven't had a lot of motivation recently. You will probably be able to tell that by my last things. I should probably work on that...

The Life of the Wife

The Last Thing I...

Ate: Pretzels. They're one of my favorite snacks. They're so filling! I love to pick the salt off with my teeth and then eat the pretzel. Is that weird?
  
Drooled Over: Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream. (I told you...no motivation) On a good note, I didn't get it. I was at CVS to pick up my medicine and I saw it sitting there in the freezer. It reminded me of my college days. Man, I love ice cream.....but I don't need it....so I didn't buy it. Yay for me!
 

Was Excited About:  The fact that one of my best friends is getting married in a week! Not only am I excited for her, but I'm also excited to get to go home for a very brief and busy visit. 
 
Us at my wedding. Now the roles will be switched.

Crafted: I had several craft projects that I finished this past weekend, but unfortunately I can't share them with you yet. (Sorry) I can't share them because they're gifts, but as soon as I give the gifts I plan to blog about them. 
 

Did to Work Out: Walk on my treadmill. So, maybe I'm not completely unmotivated because I have gotten back into my habit of getting up a little earlier to walk before I have to get ready for work. 
 

Should be Doing, but I'm not: Cleaning. My apartment needs cleaning, but I'm so unmotivated to do it. (I warned you in the beginning...no motivation for anything) I was going to do it tonight, but Lee called and wanted me to go somewhere with him tonight. So, it won't get done today either.
 

2 comments:

elise said...

uggg doesn't something always need to be clean...and instead we blog..hahaha thanks for sharing this post!

cynthia said...

I agree with elise! It's a never ending battle with cleanliness in my house. ;)