I love Christmastime! There are so many wonderful things that only happen or you only do at Christmas.
Since there are only 151 days until Christmas and it is SO hot and miserable outside, I figured why don't I write a post with a list of my favorite things about Christmas.
Christmas movies
I love watching Christmas movies.


Christmas crafts
With Pinterest, you can get excited for Christmas all year long. I have a nice Pinterest board full of Christmas craft ideas. I did many of my Pinterest projects last year and look forward to more this year.
The Grinch
I love the Grinch. The movie. The book. The character.
Christmas songs
I have a whole playlist on my ipod dedicated to Christmas songs.

Baking
Christmas is the perfect excuse to bake lots and lots of yummy goodies.
Giving
I love giving gifts to my loved ones. I also love giving to organizations such as the Angel Trees and Operation Christmas Child. Giving to others fills my heart with joy.
Decorating
I love to decorate for Christmas, but I don't like taking it down. I'm the type of person who likes my Christmas decorations up from the day after Thanksgiving to the first or second day of the new year.
Celebrating the birth of my Savior
My life would be hopeless without Jesus Christ. Christmas is the holiday where we celebrate His birth.
I'm especially looking forward to Christmas this year because I have a new family tradition that I want to start.
What's your favorite things about Christmas?



3 comments:
This makes me want christmas so badly!
drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello :)
have a good one!
I lve all those things too!!! Wow 151 days left!?! I better start shopping! Lol
I love Christmas too. I love the food and festivity. I remember how exciting it was when I was a child and now I have fun recreating that excitement for my daughter :-)
http://myfroley.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment