My life has been so crazy lately. This week was my first week of school and I hate the beginning of the school year! Everything's off schedule and you're having to be so hard on the kids so that they learn your routines and expectations. I am never fully planned and I feel like I'm kind of winging it right now, but anyway....I wasn't going to post anything today because we had company tonight, but I figured I could throw a "Last Thing" post together.
So, I'm linking up with Jenna at The Life of the Wife.
The Last Thing I...
Ate: Lasagna, garlic toast, ceasar salad, brownies and ice cream. YUM! Like I said earlier, we had company so that's why we had so much delicious food.
Pinned on Pinterest and actually made: I've actually made a lot of things that I pinned on Pinterest lately because I was getting my classroom ready. You can read more about those things here. But the last thing I pinned and (sort of) made was this:

It was simple. All I did was print out 2 signs. I haven't actually put these signs up yet, but I have them. :)
Pinned that seriously made me LOL:
I am such a grammar nazi. So, this cracked me up.
Wanted very badly: Sleep and Relaxation! I have been going nonstop for many weeks now. I also will probably have to work on stuff this weekend...boo!

Listened to: The theme from Pink Panther...I know that's a little weird. I'm trying to use music this year in my classroom to help make transitions quicker. One of the songs I use is the Pink Panther them. So, at the end of the day I was playing some music for the kids while they were waiting for dismissal and they asked to hear the Pink Panther theme.
Since it's so close to Friday, I'm wishing you all a Happy Friday!!!
2 comments:
Mmm...now I want some lasagna.
Good luck this school year.
Awww you made me miss being a teacher..I would have loved to have that board in my classroom! And I'm drrrrooooooling over that lasagna. I am a sucker for a delish lasagna.
Thanks SO MUCH for linking up!! MWAH!!
Post a Comment