Blogging tips

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Friday {in pictures}

Happy Friday everyone!

I thought I'd share my day with you through pictures.

*Note: My pictures are not the best quality because I took them with my phone and I don't have a fancy phone*

Fridays always equal tests. I try to grade them at school when I can so I don't have so many to grade at home.

I also usually try to give a lot of independent work on Fridays. Call me lazy or call me a genius because it gives me time to grade papers.
The Pandora classical station is my friend at school. I love to have music playing while they work.

We had to eat lunch in the classroom today because it's an early release day. I don't like not getting my lunch break. :(

On early release days, we have to have meetings all afternoon. The PTA provided us with yummy snacks-on Class of 2011 plates.
I worked on my class website during one of the meetings.

downsized_0727121537.jpg
Meetings, Meetings, Meetings
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5aaa339268&view=att&th=138ca0d3665a1cf9&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9FP6Eu0z2undgdOX9NLQkf&sadet=1343421610401&sads=jRx2bhba_TK4G3qFaA7cRU1bRaE
Packed up and ready to head home with my basket full of papers to grade.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your weekend may be a bit busy with papers to grade. I hope you have a great one! I love the lighthouses on the website!

Samantha Shepherd said...

What a sweet blog you have! Can't wait to follow from now on. :)

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen said...

Oh man, this took me back! My mom used to be a 6th grade teacher!
I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
Best,
Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I call you a GENIUS!!

What grade do you teach?

Megan said...

I think it's definitely genius to let them do independent work so you can grade!!