I am so excited to present to you my first ever giveaway!!!!
I hope you'll be as excited about it as I am.
Meet Crystal. She is a follower of Christ who is married to her high school sweetheart and they are the proud parents of 3 beautiful children.
She has recently taken her creativity and turned it into a business-Decorative Diaper Designs by Crystal. She makes the cutest things out of diapers, toys, and other baby necessities.
She even wants to use her business to help others. With every $250.00 she makes in sales, she's going to donate a diaper cake to First Coast Women's Services.
A diaper design makes a perfect addition to a baby shower or a great gift for expectant parents.
Crystal is giving away $15.00 off a diaper design and I'm taking care of your shipping (up to $15.00 and shipping in the U.S. only).
If you're like me you know so many people expecting babies right now (I can think of 8 people I know off the top of my head). I also know that many of my fellow bloggers are expecting babies. Now's your chance to WOW your expecting friends with this wonderful gift. If you're an expecting mother yourself, you can drop hints to your friends and family or win it for them. :)
She can make a diaper design to fit any theme or budget.
Check out how cute these are:
I love these 2 jungle animal themed cakes. The name blocks made a great addition.
This one below is my favorite. How cute is this topsy turvy "cake" and that monkey?!?
I also love these motorcycles...how cute!
Wouldn't these little "cakes" make great table decorations at a shower?
You can get a football themed "cake" for those football loving parents.
So, here's your chance to win $15 off and free shipping (up to $15 and in the U.S. only) on an adorable design made just for you.
The contest will run from today (August 6) through next Monday (August13). You must follow Just a Small Town Girl and "like" Decorative Diaper Designs by Crystal to win. There are other ways to enter as well! So get busy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
She can make a diaper design to fit any theme or budget.
Check out how cute these are:
I love these 2 jungle animal themed cakes. The name blocks made a great addition.
This one below is my favorite. How cute is this topsy turvy "cake" and that monkey?!?
I also love these motorcycles...how cute!
Wouldn't these little "cakes" make great table decorations at a shower?
You can get a football themed "cake" for those football loving parents.
So, here's your chance to win $15 off and free shipping (up to $15 and in the U.S. only) on an adorable design made just for you.
The contest will run from today (August 6) through next Monday (August13). You must follow Just a Small Town Girl and "like" Decorative Diaper Designs by Crystal to win. There are other ways to enter as well! So get busy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
6 comments:
Those diaper designs are intense! New follower :)
Participating in the GFC Blog Hop for the first time! I'm your newest follower. :)
Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com
Awesome giveaway!
I'm so excited that I found your blog and this giveaway! I look forward to seeing more of your blog in the future, and I'm gonna try that Oreo recipe as soon as I get to the store next time! :)
These are THE MOST ADORABLE 'CAKES' ever! They are the cutest way of presenting diapers and other little baby things! What a great idea and what a great person to do this! You go girl!
Cute!!
Newest follower from Monday Meet Up.
- Jaime
mrsmamapanda.blogspot.com
Post a Comment