Blogging tips

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Giveaway Winner & Fall Pin-spiration


Congratulations to Ashley at Dancing with Ashley!!!!

She is the winner of $15 off a diaper design and free shipping from Decorative Diaper Designs by Crystal.


Thank you to Crystal for contributing to the giveaway and thank you to everyone who entered. 

I am already planning another giveaway some time later in the fall, so be on the lookout for that.

***

Speaking of Fall...it's my favorite season. So, I thought I'd share with you some fall inspired pins from my Pinterest boards.

I love Fall...can't come soon enough!

Nothing says "fall" to me like football. Here are some yummy recipes that would be perfect for sitting at home and watching football with friends.

 Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Another thing that reminds me of fall is boiled peanuts. Peanuts are a big part of where I grew up in "the peanut capital of the world." We even have The National Peanut Festival every year. I look forward to trying these in my crock pot this year!

Pinned Image

Dressing up for Halloween is always a fun part of fall. I found this costume idea on Pinterest.

Pinned Image
"3rd grade school photo" via


I prefer dressing for fall weather over dressing for summer/spring weather. I love layers much better than shorts and tanks.

Pinned Image
I love cardigans & scarves! 

Pinned Image 
I'm really liking these new designs of Toms shoes. If I'm not brave enough to get those...I definitely want these instead.

Last year, Jimmy Kimmel challenged parents to tell their kids they ate all their Halloween candy and film it. This video was hilarious! I LOVE the 2 boys at the end!

That kid was too funny

What do you most look forward to about fall?



Covered in Grace

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love Fall as well. It's my favorite time of the year. I'm stopping by from Family Darr. Newest follower via GFC. I'd love for you to check out my blog when you get a chance. :) www.jamscorner.com

Have a great day!
Julie

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen said...

Oh, man - that food! My mouth is literally watering right now! And those leopard print Toms are so adorable! I can't wait for fall!

Wendy Annabeth said...

I just heart your blog! I'm hosting 2 giveaways that I thought you would be interested in (Brushlove & Blue Sky) :)

P.S. I'm a new GFC follower!

Ashley said...

Woohoo (for me being the winner) and for fall!!!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

I am absolutely loving everyone's fall posts! Fall is my favorite and I'm getting even more excited when I see posts like this!! haha.