Blogging tips

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Guest Posts Wednesday

**If you haven't entered my Diaper Design Giveaway, there's still time!**

I am super excited to be guest posting in 2 different places today!

These are my first ever guest posts.

One is for a blog I've been following for a while now and the other is for a blog that I am fairly new to. I have enjoyed both of these blogs so much and I've enjoyed getting to their writers even more.

First of all, I'm posting over at Passengers Seat Perspectives. I have enjoyed watching this blog really grow since I've been following. We blog about so many of the same things: random thoughts on life, faith, marriage, and crafts. She's also working on her 25 before 25 list which I'm so excited to read about how it goes.
You can read my PSP guest post here.

I am also posting over at Faith & Hope Abound. I just love the name of her blog. This is a new blog for me, but I am loving it already. Her posts have been so encouraging to me. She started her blog to document her family's journey through her father's cancer. He went to be with the Lord earlier this year and I can feel the hurt in her posts, but I also sense the Lord's presence in her life as she is pressing on.
You can read my Faith & Hope Abound guest post here.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful guest post over at faith and hope abound!

Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Anonymous said...

You made me cry, but the Lord has been my strength through such a sad time. I'm glad you find my blog encouraging. Your blog has most definitely been a tremendous blessing to me, and one of the first ones I read when there is a new post. I was so honored to have you post on my blog, and THANK YOU AGAIN!!!