Blogging tips

Monday, August 20, 2012

Things That Make My Heart Smile

-This sweet comment one of my students left on our class website.-

I am really looking forward to this year!I think Mrs.Hall is one of the nicest teachers I have ever had.I fill responsible and mature now that i am in her class! I think God has blessed me to get to be in Mrs.Halls class!

-This relaxing gift basket my 4th grade team gave me because of everything that has been going on with Lee. Chocolate. Candles. A massage gift card. I was completely surprised to find this on my desk.-



-Christmas craft supplies are already at Michael's! I love Christmas and I know it's only August, but Christmas makes me happy. Christmas crafts make me even happier.-


-My husband trying to be crafty. He turned our satellite dish pole that we no longer need into a bird feeder pole.-

BEFORE
AFTER

-Receiving a gift in the mail from my Meemaw-



Linking up:

Covered in Grace


stillbeingmolly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a sweet girl! Found you on the blog hop and am so excited to be your newest follower! :)
talesoftheyoungertwin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love the comment from the student you will have in your class, and the gift basket was such a sweet thing to do. Enjoy every second of that massage!!!! How cool is that bird feeder?! What a neat idea.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Popped in from Monday Meet Up ~ I'm a big city girl that now lives in a small town ...

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Katie said...

what a sweet note from your student and what a great thing to start your year!

Tiffany said...

Visiting from YOLO MOnday. How sweet is the note from your student--you're bound to have a great year!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

awww! what a great gift from your students! i love the purse! where did she get it?

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

That is such an amazing gift from the students! How nice!