Blogging tips

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

1 Gulity Pleasure

Happy Tuesday! I'm sad that Tuesday Topics is coming to an end. This is always one of my favorite link ups. It's such a great way to get to know one another.
The Austin Family Diary
1 Guilty Pleasure
 
Um...I have a lot of guilty pleasures so I'm sad I can only pick one, but here it goes....
1. Eating Cookie Dough
 

I'm like an addict. I have to MAKE myself turn away in the grocery store. If I buy it, I could eat the whole thing raw if I didn't make myself bake about half of it. :)

It's so yummy!

What's one of your guilty pleasures?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also like cookie dough and cake batter! Can't help myself.

said...

LOL at that pic!!! YOLO! ;)

Helene said...

yess cookie dough is the best!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Totally agree with you there! YOLO! I love cookie dough!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! YOLO, that's hilarious :D I love cookie dough too!!
Stopping by from Tuesday Topics ♥

Iris said...

Hey, I am actually coming over here because I read your comment on Samara's blog. (Actually saw your guest post on Covered with Grace the other day)...

Anyway, I wanted to know how you limit yourself with social media! I used to read books ALL THE TIME till I started FB...now I blog so I am constantly reading other people's blog and hardly do any reading.

Thanks!
Iris♥ @ The BlueBirdhouse

Deidre said...

One of the joys of baking cookies is eating the dough! :)

One of my guilty pleasures is watching reruns of friends. It just makes me feel a bit better.

Andrea H. said...

Love the photo! Too funny! And yes, please on the cookie dough! Love that stuff :)

Andrea

Gina Gao said...

That was a really hilarious picture! I liked this post very much.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I seriously laughed out loud at this!!! Haha...so true about eating cookie dough...I HAVE to eat it. YOLO! :-)

Shauna Quintero said...

Ha ha ha! THAT is the best guilty pleasure yet!

I eat so much that by the time the cookies are done, I don't want any. And I eat It raw, raw, raw! No salmonella here!

Great choice!

Visiting from Tuesday Topics!

www.MommaCandy.com