Blogging tips

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Harry Potter Fix: Gifs that Make Me Giggle

Today, I'm happy to be linking up for My Harry Potter Fix!


Today, we're sharing  HP gifs. I decided to share the ones that make me laugh.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqphd4HweY1qzf0o1o1_500.gif



http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp31j1p11R1qhi8c1o1_500.gif



http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loirvaD4Mr1qctgvgo1_500.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqtm7uDI1p1qkf3qx.gif

If you love Harry Potter, you can link up through Sunday night.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha!!! SO funny!! I think my favorite is Ellen throwing food at Voldemort!

Kimberly H said...

These are AWESOME! I literally just sat there staring at the "Every Day I'm Hufflin" one for like a minute before moving on!

Laura said...

Haha these are great! I love the Ellen one and the Mean Girls talent show!

Becky Dougherty said...

Haha! Too funny! Thanks for linking up! :)

Susannah said...

These are awesome! They made me giggle. :-)

TheTastyFork said...

I love the mean girls gif! That's priceless!! Found you on GYB Hop!

Meghan from The Tasty Fork