Happy Wednesday! Today, I'm linking up with some wonderful ladies for My Harry Potter Fix.
If you're a HP lover like us, I'd definitely recommend this fun weekly link up.
If you're a HP lover like us, I'd definitely recommend this fun weekly link up.
1. Which Harry Potter movie actor would you most like to hang out with for a day?
When I read this question, my first thought was Emma Watson. She seems very down to earth and sweet. Then, I gave it some more thought and decided that if I had to pick one of the actors to hang out with, I'd pick Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy. From different interviews and pictures I've seen, he seems like a really fun person. I'll show you a few of my favorites:
First up. Seriously, watch this video. It's less than 2 minutes long and worth it. I always hear Americans messing around trying to speak in British accents, but do the British try to speak in American accents? (Tom's is really good!)
2. Do you think there should be a television miniseries made in the future based on the books?
As much as I love Harry Potter, I think you can do TOO much. The books are amazing. The movies are pretty good (once you get over the fact that they will never compare to the books). Sometimes, I think people can take a good thing and overdo it. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they did because people want to make as much money off of something as they can. As much as I hated when the book series was finished and when the movies were finished, that's part of the fun-to be left wanting more (yet not actually getting more). Does that even make sense?
As much as I love Harry Potter, I think you can do TOO much. The books are amazing. The movies are pretty good (once you get over the fact that they will never compare to the books). Sometimes, I think people can take a good thing and overdo it. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they did because people want to make as much money off of something as they can. As much as I hated when the book series was finished and when the movies were finished, that's part of the fun-to be left wanting more (yet not actually getting more). Does that even make sense?
3. Be honest - do you want to see the movies remade with different actors sometime in the future?
A lot of what I said in the previous answer goes along with this. I wouldn't really care to see a remake unless they're going to really follow the book and I don't think that will happen. I honestly think if they remade it, they'd get more creative with it and the book would simply be the inspiration for the story. I feel like they'd change even more about the storyline. I'd recommend just leaving well enough alone.
A lot of what I said in the previous answer goes along with this. I wouldn't really care to see a remake unless they're going to really follow the book and I don't think that will happen. I honestly think if they remade it, they'd get more creative with it and the book would simply be the inspiration for the story. I feel like they'd change even more about the storyline. I'd recommend just leaving well enough alone.
What do you think?




4 comments:
I can attest that I love to read BUT haven't read HP. I do own them all, just haven't gotten into them. However I am a big fan of Jason Isaacs, who plays Lucius. He's great!
I love your answers! I think Tom Felton is a great choice, and that video was absolutely hilarious. And a bit embarrassing for me (as an American...) but mostly hilarious. I love that we both almost picked Emma, then went with one of the guys instead ;)
Love everything about your first answer! It's like foreigners think a hick accent is the "American accent" haha. Great answers thanks for joining :)
Xoxo,
Tarole
I love your answers! I believe I've pinned the "Do you mind if I Slytherin" pin, too! It seriously cracks me up! Whoever tweeted that was pretty brilliant! Thanks for linking up! :)
Post a Comment