Blogging tips

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Favorite Things

I hope you had a good July. Mine went by quickly. It's probably because my school year started this month. I've been busy!


Today, I'm linking up with Dancing with Ashley for Favorite Things. Here are my favorite things from July:

1. My school year has started off well. Starting a new school year always make me a little nervous. You don't know what your new class will be like. So far, so good. I hope it's going to be a good year. I'm 3 weeks in already.


2. I found a new book series to love. (Book Review will be up on Friday) This is a trilogy and the last book will be coming out in a few months. Plus they're making it into a movie which will be released next year.

3. We celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I took the day off to spend time with Lee. We didn't do anything "special." We just hung out and spent time together which is all I wanted.

4. I'm participating in my first ever book challenge and I'm loving it. It's helping me continue to do a lot of reading this year. You can visit my book challenge page to see how I'm doing.

5. Lee and I have found a couple of new shows to enjoy together. We've been watching Under the Dome which will only run through the summer. It's based on a Stephen King book by the same title. Lee also started watching The Following and it got me hooked as well.


What's your favorite thing from the month of July?

7 comments:

Veronica and Daniel said...

The commercials for the Following just made it look so scary that I couldn't even bring myself to watch it ;) I've heard a lot about that series of books, but have not had the chance to start one yet. Happy Anniversary!

said...

Happy anniversary! How many Alexis's do you have this year? lol

Leah said...

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I love The Following! I also love that book series too! I can't wait to read your review!

leelee said...

I tried to watch Under the Dome, but couldn't get interested in it. Hope you have a good school year.

Megan said...

I have been waiting to read Divergent until the third book comes out because I know the wait will kill me haha. Thanks for joining my challenge! And I watched The Following last season - can't wait for it to come back and see what they'll do this season. :)

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

I need to get back into reading. That trilogy looks good from the book covers, it kinda reminds me of The Hunger Games. So I'm interested in your book review tomorrow! I'm glad that school is treating you well since you've been back. Your classroom looks very organized! My sister is a teacher and I think she'd like reading your blog. Hope you week is going well :)

Ashley said...

What a fun month you've had! And Happy Anniversary to you! Glad you had a great start to your school year. The beginning (and end) is always tough! I've been hearing some buzz about Divergent. I'm going to have to check them out!