This summer, I participated in a Bible Study by Kelly Minter called No Other Gods. During the study, I reread some familiar Bible stories including the story of Rachel and Leah and the story of Eve. It can be easy to miss things in these familiar stories that I've heard since childhood. However, this time something really struck me.
It reminded me of a quote I read on Facebook from the Christian rapper, Lecrae and something one of my pastors had said at Christmas time when they were preaching through Ruth.
What were these things that God revealed to me? Head over to Satisfaction Through Christ where I'm posting today to find out...
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing! I was emailing Erin yesterday about wanting to be content and realizing that I will never be 100% content, but God gives me grace. Sanctification is a lifelong process. I really enjoyed your post!
Post a Comment