I LOVE pictures! I spend way too much time looking through old pictures. They can be funny. They can also bring back great memories. Christmas is one time of the year where you're sure to have plenty of pictures.
Check these ladies out in all their Christmas glory:
Kindra
Blog//Pinterest
Kim
Blog//Twitter//Pinterest
I also love Christmas and think it's so fun to learn about different people's experiences with Christmas.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Sarah: Start watching Christmas movies RIGHT after Thanksgiving. I don't watch any of it before that.
Kindra: We all go to both sets of Grandparents (one on Christmas eve & the other on Christmas day) and on Christmas eve we always read the true Christmas story.
Kim: Definitely getting a Christmas tree each year. My parents didn't hop on the artificial tree wagon until about two or three years ago, so we always had a real tree growing up. It was so much fun to go to the tree farm and wander around forever trying to find the "perfect" one...me and my siblings always fought about whose tree was going to win. Spoiler alert: none of us ever won. Mom always won.
What is the most memorable Christmas gift you've ever been given?
Sarah: The unexpected gifts are always memorable. Last year my mentor gave me two beautiful coffee mugs with some hot cocoa packets. It touched me b/c I wasn't expecting it and the mugs were gorgeous!
Kindra: I got a log cabin doll house one year from my grandparents. I still have it to this day.
Kim: Definitely the year I got a bike. I remember coming home from church and it was just there in the living room - Santa came early that year!
What is your favorite Christmas movie and why?
Sarah: I have a lot, but I have to say that ELF is by far my favorite. It's the first one I watch after Thanksgiving. I like this movie b/c it's fun for all ages and is just good quality humor!
Kindra: I don’t think that I have an absolute favorite Christmas movie but I always enjoy watching the original old “children” movies like Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas, etc. I also like watching the Hallmark Christmas movies.

Blog//Pinterest
Kim
Blog//Twitter//Pinterest
I also love Christmas and think it's so fun to learn about different people's experiences with Christmas.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Sarah: Start watching Christmas movies RIGHT after Thanksgiving. I don't watch any of it before that.
Kindra: We all go to both sets of Grandparents (one on Christmas eve & the other on Christmas day) and on Christmas eve we always read the true Christmas story.
Kim: Definitely getting a Christmas tree each year. My parents didn't hop on the artificial tree wagon until about two or three years ago, so we always had a real tree growing up. It was so much fun to go to the tree farm and wander around forever trying to find the "perfect" one...me and my siblings always fought about whose tree was going to win. Spoiler alert: none of us ever won. Mom always won.
What is the most memorable Christmas gift you've ever been given?
Sarah: The unexpected gifts are always memorable. Last year my mentor gave me two beautiful coffee mugs with some hot cocoa packets. It touched me b/c I wasn't expecting it and the mugs were gorgeous!
Kindra: I got a log cabin doll house one year from my grandparents. I still have it to this day.
Kim: Definitely the year I got a bike. I remember coming home from church and it was just there in the living room - Santa came early that year!
What is your favorite Christmas movie and why?
Sarah: I have a lot, but I have to say that ELF is by far my favorite. It's the first one I watch after Thanksgiving. I like this movie b/c it's fun for all ages and is just good quality humor!
Kindra: I don’t think that I have an absolute favorite Christmas movie but I always enjoy watching the original old “children” movies like Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas, etc. I also like watching the Hallmark Christmas movies.
Kim: actually have two! I absolutely LOVE the "real" version of How the
Grinch Stole Christmas, but I'm also a sucker for the old black and
white movie "The Holiday Inn" with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. I make
sure to watch at least those two movies every year!
Part of loving Christmas is loving Christmas decor.
Sarah loves Christmas ornaments. Aren't these adorable?
Kindra loves to remember the true meaning of Christmas and hopes to one day have an ornament or decoration similar to this one.
Kim loves Christmas lights-on a Christmas tree, over a door, on the mantle-it doesn't matter. Something about twinkling lights in a dim room, just sets a Christmas mood.


These 3 ladies are 3 of my lovely sponsor and wonderful bloggy friends. You will not regret checking out their blogs and following along.
If you only view one post on their blog, they ask that it be this one:
Sarah- Baby Blog Blues
Kindra- Who Am I
Kim- For Me
Now, it's your turn to share something Christmas related.
This link up has only ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my post.



4 comments:
I loved how this post turned out. Thank you! :)
I love the way you put this post together! I might borrow the idea for future sponsor posts (minus the Christmas theme, of course). Thanks again for featuring me!
this is adorable!!! I love it! such cute pics!
Ah! How did I miss this post?! Thanks, Megan!
Post a Comment