Blogging tips

Monday, September 9, 2013

Ornaments for Adoption: Help Wanted

It's almost that time of year again. It's the most wonderful time of the year! It's my favorite time of year! Which also means, it's getting close to time for my 2nd year of Ornaments for Adoption.


For those of you who weren't around here last year, I started an adoption fundraiser called Ornaments for Adoption. From early October to early December, I sold ornaments to benefit a family that was in the adoption process. I also shared an adoption related post every Monday during this time. It was my favorite thing I've ever done with my blog and I'm so excited to start it again this year.

I'd love for you to look at my Ornaments for Adoption page and look back over the posts from last year. You can also view my Facebook page to see pictures of the ornaments I made.

I still have a lot of details to work out for this year, but I want to go ahead and start spreading the word. This is where you come in.

How can you help?

-Make sure you're following my blog through GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Instagram to keep up with all the latest OFA news.

-Share this post, the Ornaments for Adoption page, or the Ornaments for Adoption Facebook album to spread the word about the upcoming Ornaments for Adoption. Use #ornamentsforadoption when sharing.

-Add the button below to your sidebar to help spread the word about Ornaments for Adoption.

-Come back on October 7 to find out about the family that will benefit from this year's OFA as well as to begin ordering your ornaments and to find out about the OFA giveaway.

-Has your life or the life of someone you know been affected by adoption? I'm also looking for a few more people to guest post. Email me if you'd be interested in guest posting mdhall88 {at} gmail {dot} com.

-Do you own a shop/small business or are you a crafty person? Would you be willing to donate an item or two to be used in a giveaway for those who buy ornaments? If so, please email me at mdhall88 {at} gmail {dot} com.

Just a Small Town Girl

2 comments:

Kait said...

I bought ornaments from you last year and LOVE them. They were welcome home ornaments for my son - it felt fitting that the end of our adoption journey should benefit someone else. I can't wait to buy them again this year!

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

Yay, I'm excited that you are doing Ornaments for Adoption again this year. I'll definitely try to help out with promoting it for you. Going to take your button for my blog, too. I'd be interested in contributing a few of the hair bows/headbands that I make for a giveaway.