In case you missed the previous ones, I've already shared with you what's on my fridge and what's on my shelves.
I'm not a big fan of purses. I loved college when I just had a small wallet that hooked on to my keys. I never took a purse around with me in college. Since I'm not a big purse fan, I hardly ever buy them. My current purse was bought for me by my grandmother.
I have the hardest time deciding what kind of purse I prefer. I like larger purses because I can put lots of stuff in them-especially books. I like to carry a book with me when I'm out. On the other hand, it's hard to find stuff in large purses. They're like a black hole. I like small purses because you only carry the necessities and it's easier to find stuff. With smaller purses, though, everything has to go back just the way it came out and it can honestly be a pain to try and shove your wallet back into a small purse.
Here's what can currently be found in my purse:
2. These are the stamps I bought today.
3. This is some discount card the dealership sent us after we purchased our vehicle there. I'm not 100% sure what it's for yet.
4. This is a small coin pouch that was given to me. I use it to hold a few necessities like a small mirror, floss, Listerine strips, a small pocket knife, and chapstick.
5. I found an old list I'd made of things I needed to do at Walmart. I also have a small flashlight and sunglasses in my purse.
6. This is a paper from one of the hotels we stayed at this past weekend. I briefly mentioned how we had to stay in a hotel when I discussed my thoughts on Miss America.
7. This is my wallet. It's nothing fancy. I had had the same wallet for several years and I finally found one that I was okay with and that wasn't too expensive.
8. These are my keys. I have my vehicle and Lee's vehicle keys, our apartment and mailbox key, and a key to my parents' house. I also have my keychain from Dots and Curlz and my expired Planet Fitness member card.
9. I have a pair of earbuds in my purse. I love the little thing they're wrapped around. It keeps them from getting tangled up. Then, I also have my ID badge for work for which I lost the little plastic cover and need to get a new one.
10. I have a few medicine essentials. I always carry Aleve around with me for my knee pain. Then, I have some Zicam still in my purse from when I had a cold.
11. I have 3 pens in my purse. Although, mysteriously I can never find one when I need it. I also always have a small brush. I hate when my hair feels icky.
12. Lastly, I found some change in the bottom of my purse. I also have my year round schedule. This thing is my lifeline at school and it's usually on my ID badge, but since I lost the plastic thing it's just in my purse for now.
What should I share with you next? What is an essential item you must have in your purse?

2 comments:
I am loving these Friday series' :) I had to replace my falling apart wallet a year ago and couldn't find a good inexpensive one to save my life! I should have taped the old one back together....
sorry I am telling stories in your comments section, lol.
This is awesome. I have to say I am with you on the purse deal. I used to carry a tiny backpack around as my purse but it has a huge Betty Boop on the front so I have stopped carrying it. So far I found the purses are target great. Just the right size to hold most normal books and carry a ton of things without being oversized.
Post a Comment