Blogging tips

Saturday, December 1, 2012

1990 "A Look Back" Link Up {I'm Co-hosting}

I love looking back at old pictures and remembering fun things from my past. So naturally, I loved this link up when I first heard of it. Unfortunately, they were in the early to mid 80's and I wasn't born yet. 

Finally, they have reached years that I was around for! I participated last month and shared some pictures from 1989.

This month, I was asked to help co-host! Of course, I was happy to do so. 


Shaping Up To Be A Mom

Welcome to the 90's!

I was 2 years old. 
This would be my last year as an only child.


My mom's side of the family is half way complete (in the cousin department). I'm in the middle. The other 2 are my cousins.


This would be the last Christmas that we were a family of 3. (Technically my brother's in this picture.) This was Christmas at my grandparents' house. 


Looks like a big Christmas gift I got was a swing set. 

Enough about me. What else was going on in the world in 1990? You know...things I don't remember because I was only 2. 

Famous people born in 1990: Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart, Liam Hemsworth, and Emma Watson.
Michael and Jessica are the most popular names.
Home Alone, Pretty Woman, and Ghost were all released.
George H.W. Bush was president.
The Gulf War begins.

Now, it's your turn to link up and join in the fun!


4 comments:

AbsoluteMommy said...

I saw Home Alone. In the theater with friends. ALone. Because I'm an old lady compared to you!! Thanks for co-hosting. I have to go call AARP.
LOL

Jennifer said...

I was like 12 in 1990. I don't even know if I have pictures from then.

Anonymous said...

I was also 2 in 1990, so I don't remember much, either. I think a couple of good movies came out that year, such as "Edward Scissorhands".

Megan Tenney said...

Seeing those actresses who were born in 1990 is what makes me feel old! Thanks for cohosting this month!