I have all my posts lined up until Christmas and then I get tagged in another fun Christmas game.
I'm not complaining because they're a lot of fun and a great ways to get to know others better. :)
Kera from Nugget on a Budget tagged me in 5 Wishes.

I have to make five wishes for the holiday season and tag
five bloggers to participate. I've been thinking of things to be my 2013 goals, so this post should be pretty easy.
5 Wishes for 2013
1. Get Healthy I know that people say this all the time, but I REALLY do want to focus on getting healthy in the new year. I'm really disgusted with how I've let myself get recently. I need to focus on eating healthier and being more active. Plus, when we have children I want to establish healthy habits for them and I can't do that if I'm not healthy myself.

2. Manage my Time I'm bad to say that I don't have time for something, but in reality I waste too much time. I want to better manage my time in all aspects of my life. I need to do better on having a daily time spent in Bible reading and prayer. I need to work on having time to work out. I need to manage my time better at work so that I'm not stressed. I need to set a time limit on how much time I spend on the internet. I also need to set aside a specific time to spend with Lee each day. Even though we live together (obviously), it's very easy to simply cohabit the same space and not spend quality time together.

3. Budget and Stick to It! I have to admit I'm terribly apathetic towards our budget. My husband makes a budget which I know nothing about what's on it. Money stresses me out. BUT...I need to get over that. In the next year, I want us to work out our budget together. Then, I want us to post it in our house so that it is a visual for me daily. As we spend money, we can make note of that on the budget sheet. When the money for the month is gone, it's gone! We have to work on not spending money that is not in our budget unless it's an emergency or something that can't be avoided.

4. Back to Basics Blogging As I've tried to grow my blog, I've lost a little bit of who I set out to be as a blogger. I will be posting more about this in the first of January, but basically I've gotten too wrapped up in all the link ups, blog hops, sponsorships, giveaways, etc and I've stopped just simply blogging about topics that interest me. When you start getting into all that, you also are going to have people disappoint you and possibly get into some drama. I'm not interested in drama.

5. Anger Management People who don't know me well probably wouldn't believe that I have a temper. I had gotten it under control, but it has recently flared back up and it is not something I'm proud of. I need to pray for patience and self-control to help me curb my anger. Like with any bad habit, the ones who deal with it the most are the people who are closest to you.

What are you wishing for in the new year?
I tag:
Kindra//Trying to be Who I Am
Megan//Simply, Megan
Robin//Our Carolina Days
Helene//Helene In Between
Spread the fun around and please leave me the link to your 5 wishes post in my comments so that I don't miss it.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness...did I type this post? Wow, I am amazed at the likeness of my things I wish as well. I will be posting my 5 wishes post tomorrow.
Thanks for tagging me!
Fun post! My blog will be a year old in January and I have primarily kept it to the basics of topics that interest me and what I think may interest my readers. I have stayed away from the sponsors, hops, link ups, etc, but I may actually like to branch out and give them a try next year in a small way :)
http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com
Love this Megan, especially getting back to blogger basics- couldn't agree more. Thanks for tagging me!
I was just thinking about sitting down to write out my 2013 goals. I may just be stealing these 5 to help me get started!!
Thanks, LOL :)
Nice wishes. :) As for the back to basics blogging, I wish everyone would go back to that. :L It would be much easier than it is now. Drama is annoying.
Thanks for playing along lady...even though I tagged you twice in about a week's time :) Your wishes are really good. I could add just about all of them to my wish list too. Especially the time management and simplifying my blogging routine. Oh and the budget one, too. I'm glad that we are bff's so we can help each other with these things in the coming year. Love you!
I love all of these! But sometimes you do need fancy shoes, so no worries ;) I am eager to read your january post about getting back to basics, I worry about the same thing of participating too much that I don't have good normal thougthful posts.
What great goals. I like hw they seem to focus around drama free and happiness! What a great way to be.
Post a Comment