Blogging tips

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Dream Decor {25 Days Link Up}

Welcome to day 6 of the 25 Days of Christmas link up extravaganza!
 
For the 1st 25 days of December, I will post about something Christmas related.
You can link up any Christmas related post.
This link up only has ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my blog in your post.
{You can find a button on the sidebar.}
Yesterday, I shared with you my Christmas decor. Decorating an apartment is not the easiest thing. There's only so much you can do. 
At Christmastime, it's always fun to dream of what it will be like to have a home one day and to decorate it. So, today I'd like to share with you some dream decor for Christmas I found on Pinterest. 
I love these Christmas printables:
Pinned ImagePinned Image
How simple and easy is this:
 Pinned Image
This is a cheap and easy craft project to be completed one day:
Pinned Image
Great ideas for displaying cards:
Pinned Image Pinned Image

Burlap stockings and initial charm-I like these!
 Pinned Image
 
I want a house with a large window in the front so that I can put a Christmas tree in front of it and people can see it when it's all lit up:
 Pinned Image

Now,  it's your turn to link up and share your Christmas post:



8 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the gingerbread/peppermint sign SO MUCH! How freaking adorable is that?! And putting ornaments in glass vases is my fave easy decor! :)

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

This is such a fun link up Megan! I love everything about Christmas. And thanks for sharing those pins...that Christmas card holder out of the old shutter is perfect for our house. It just so happens that those old shutters are still adorning our front door lol. Oh the 1970s :) Still going to put my cards there though!

Helene said...

ok, that glass jar with the bulbs and the lights I need to do that! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Oh my...I love that card tree. I want it now and I have nowhere to put it in our tiny apt. :(

mail4rosey said...

Ho do people get their trees to light up like that!! I just love it!!

I like the Burlap Stockings too!

Unknown said...

LOVE the Elf Quote :) Cute idea!
-madison

http://peaceofmyheart15.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I might join in this link-up one day before Christmas...I've been sort of "out of it" from work.

Janna Renee said...

I am loving everyone's Christmas inspiration! It definitely gets me in the mood ;) Saying hi from Helene's giveaway!