Blogging tips

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Song {25 Days Link Up}

I really enjoy music, so naturally I LOVE Christmas music. I could listen to it all year long, but my husband throws a fit. So, the rule is that I have to wait until Thanksgiving. 

My favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells. It's such a fun song. I always make it my ringtone at Christmas time. 

Today I am going to share with you some of my favorite version of this song.

This is the Trans Siberian Orchestra version. This is the version I used as a ringtone. I would love to see them in concert one year.

One of my favorite Christmas albums is Barlow Girl's Home for Christmas. Their harmonies are beautiful and this version is no exception.

Acapella is awesome! I wish I was talented enough to be able to do it.


You can also link up any Christmas related post today for the 25 Days of Christmas.
This link up only has ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my blog in your post.
{there's a button in the sidebar}
 
*Did you see this great giveaway that started yesterday?*



3 comments:

Rachel @ front row seat said...

That is seriously my favorite Christmas song too! I looove TSO's version! It's so lively! :)

Unknown said...

I have always loved that Christmas song but my all time favourite is A Country Christmas by Rodger Whitiker!

Candice
www.lillythroughthevalley.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So Dan doesn't love Christmas music (what is wrong with him?!) ... so thank you so very much for this post. I am listening to each and every one. :)