Welcome to day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas link up extravaganza!
For the 1st 25 days of December, I will post about something Christmas related.
I hope you'll join me in spreading Christmas cheer. Also, please visit others' posts and show them some love as well.
I hope you'll join me in spreading Christmas cheer. Also, please visit others' posts and show them some love as well.
You can link up any Christmas related post.
This link up only has ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my blog in your post.
{there's a button on the side bar if you'd like to use it}
Today I thought I'd share Christmas decoration pictures with you.
These are pictures from our first Christmas together when we were decorating.
This was my door decorations last year. Unfortunately, I had to take it down and can't put it back up because it's "against the rules." :( Now, all I have up is the door hanger.
our Christmas tree
an ornament I made from our wedding invitation
Pinterest inspired snowman
candy bowl full of mini Reese's
drawing remembering the reason for the season
some snowman fun
JOY candles (I love how my pillow and heating pad is in the background due to my crazy hurting neck/shoulder)
stockings and nativity (and a movie)
gingerbread towel
gingerbread spoon rest
Now it's your turn:













4 comments:
Love these photos. Don't you love "rules" about decorating. We live in an apt so you can't do that either. We just put a wreath and it's ok. We aren't allowed to have the mat outside the door either.
Everything looks great. I love how the lights sparkle in the first two pictures. The door looked great too, sorry you had to take that down. Merry Christmas!
love this Megan!! how fun and your decorations are beautiful!
Love the candy bowl!!! Yum Yum!
Post a Comment