Blogging tips

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fun Light Displays {25 Days Link Up}

One of these days I'm going to have a house and we're going to have an awesome light display. I love these light displays set to music. They're so much fun! 

Today, I thought I'd share some fun ones with you. 
Then, you can link up your own Christmas related post. 

This link up only has ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my post.

Christmas Style


It's Christmas and I Know It


Christmas Eve TSO


Ooooo...pretty {I think the swirly tree and voice of Josh Groban hypnotized me}



Now, it's your turn:


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sad that I can't see these at work. I hope I have time later to check it out.

Helene said...

oh my gosh, how cool is this!? thanks for sharing! I like the sexy and I know it one!

Anonymous said...

I might do this tomorrow or Friday (sorry I haven't gotten around to it yet). Other than linking back to your post, do we have to follow a particular Christmas topic for any day?

said...

These are awesome! I can't wait to have a house to do this to, lol

Megan @ EphesiansWife said...

I have never seen the Charlie Brown one-so fun!!