Welcome to day 2 of the 25 Days of Christmas link up extravaganza!
For the 1st 25 days of December, I will post about something Christmas related.
I know it's the weekend and many of you don't blog during the weekends, but I'd love to have you any time.
I know it's the weekend and many of you don't blog during the weekends, but I'd love to have you any time.
You can link up any Christmas related post.
This link up only has ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my blog in your post.

Today I want to share with you one of my greatest loves:
The GRINCH
I know he was very mean and evil, but he has a change of heart.
There's just something about that fuzzy green creature that gets to me.
I have lots of fun Grinch decor!
I even drew these Grinch inspired pictures.
I also love to sport this Grinch face t-shirt.
I love this part!
It does mean so much more! It's not about the gifts. It's about Jesus. It's about giving. It's about family. It's about helping others. It's about traditions. It's about spending time together and making memories.
If it's Grinch related, I love it.
Book

Cartoon Movie

Real People Movie

I love them and have them all!
I even used the Grinch as a classroom management tool leading up to our break. I won't bore you with the details of that unless you're a teacher and would like to know.
Help spread the Christmas cheer!
The GRINCH
I know he was very mean and evil, but he has a change of heart.
There's just something about that fuzzy green creature that gets to me.
I have lots of fun Grinch decor!
I even drew these Grinch inspired pictures.
I also love to sport this Grinch face t-shirt.
I love this part!
It does mean so much more! It's not about the gifts. It's about Jesus. It's about giving. It's about family. It's about helping others. It's about traditions. It's about spending time together and making memories.
If it's Grinch related, I love it.
Book

Cartoon Movie

Real People Movie

I love them and have them all!
I even used the Grinch as a classroom management tool leading up to our break. I won't bore you with the details of that unless you're a teacher and would like to know.
Help spread the Christmas cheer!




5 comments:
Me, I thought one of the coolest things was "Quomodo Invidiosulus Nomine Grinchus Christi Natalem Abrogaverit" (How the Grinch Stole Christmas in Latin!)
The movie with Jim Carrey is one of my favorites to watch at Christmas time! Love it :)
Love the Grinch and I like the movie version too!
love the grinch, such a classic christmas character!!
Haha I love that Grinch shirt :) The Grinch cartoon is one of my faves. Not so keen about the real-people movie though lol. Scares me! Another great link up girl...you're full of fab ideas lately! I'll have to link up any Christmas posts I do.
Post a Comment