Blogging tips

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nativity {25 Days Link Up}

One day, when I have the complete Willow Tree Angel Nativity and a mantle, I will decorate it like this.

Printable Manger Subway ART. $5.00, via Etsy. < Manger scene mantle ideas.
You can buy this subway art here.

I recently discovered that they have a Little People Nativity. I want this when I have children.

This is the nativity that I currently have. I knew I wanted to work on getting the Willow Tree Angel Nativity, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. 

There are many beautiful nativities out there. Do you have one as part of your Christmas decorations?

 "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14

"For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6 

Link up your Christmas related post.
This link up has only ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my blog in your post.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently working in a retail store for the holidays, and you'd be surprised at how few Nativity decorations/ornaments there are. Sad.

sarahssidebar said...

Oh man, I love the Willow Tree Angel nativity scene! I saw it at family bookstore and fell in love with it.