Blogging tips

Friday, December 7, 2012

The Little Lady Shop {Giveaway and LinkUp}

I am very excited to be expanding my blog to reach out and help more people as I grow. 
One way that I've begun doing that is offering cheap sponsorships. I want to keep my prices low so that they're accessible to more people. Then, I want to give you the ultimate sponsoring experience. I want to do whatever I can to promote your blog or business. During the month of December, some ads are even free!
Interested in sponsoring JASTG? Check out my sponsor page found at the top of the blog.
***
Today, I want to introduce you to Lauren from The Little Lady Shop.

I am excited to be promoting Lauren because I know her "in real life." She went to college with my husband. Her husband is also in seminary and she has an adorable little girl. 

Check out her cute stuff!
This is just a taste. You can see more on her Facebook page.
Also, Lauren is offering a 10% off discount to anyone who uses the code "smalltowngirl" !!! The things in her shop make perfect gifts! I've already ordered some adorable button earrings for a gift.

Lauren shares more about her shop.

Why did you start The Little Lady Shop? 
I started making hair bows/accessories when I had a little girl. I didn't always like the ones I saw in stores, so I thought, if I learned how to make certain bows I could customize them to colors and styles I liked. So I learned, and started really enjoying the time spent making them. So after about a year of making hair bows for my little girl someone asked me if I wanted to do a craft show and sell some hair accessories. And that's how it all started. Now, this has been a way I am able to help support my little family of three while my husband is in Seminary.

What kind of merchandise does The Little Lady Shop offer?
Right now I offer mostly hair accessories. Like, ribbon bows, fabric flower hair clips, felt flower bobby pins, and silk flower hair clips.
But my dream for 'The Little Lady Shop' is to expand to all accessories for new, young and adult ladies. I have recently added button earrings and brooch's to the shop.

What inspires your designs?
Being a young family and still having my husband in school, I've had to learn how to use one item in many ways to save money. I try to make all of my items have at least two uses. That way when you pay for one item you can really use it in multiple ways. And of course dressing up my little girl Lyla leads to a lot of new design ideas!

Lauren also gets in on the Christmas spirit.

What's your favorite Christmas tradition?
This may sound trivial but my mom bakes the Pillsbury Orange glazed
cinnamon rolls (fancy, huh) every Christmas morning for breakfast.
It's something I always looked forward to because it was the only time
we ever had them. And now that I'm older I enjoy them with a big cup
of coffee.

What's your favorite Christmas song and why?
"Baby it's Cold Outside" - It's fun, and I love any of the Christmas music by the classics like, Johnny Mercer, Dean martin, Frank Sinatra. 

So, why not continue your Christmas shopping by using your code and entering our giveaway for $10 shop credit to The Little Lady Shop?!?

You can also link up any Christmas related post today for the 25 Days of Christmas.
This link up only has ONE rule:
1. Please link back to my blog in your post.
{there's a button in the sidebar}




7 comments:

MaggieTheMrs said...

Her stuff is adorable! I'm in love with those chevron earrings!

Helene said...

Love all the clips!

Kim S said...

Those button earrings are so adorable!

Jillian said...

I love the button earrings! So cute!

Laura Breunig said...

I love the flower headband!

Unknown said...

I love the flower bobby pin bows

Angi said...

I love the chevron button earrings!!!! So cute!