Blogging tips

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday Button Reveal

Some of you may remember a few weeks ago, I posted about a new link up I was going to start called Throwback Thursday. I also asked you to vote for your favorite button.

This link up will start January 3 and it will follow on the first and third Thursday of every month. 

Throwback Thursdays will be a day for you to link up anything from your past. It can be old pictures, an old song, an old TV show, an old movie, your childhood crush, what was popular, your favorites, older fashion. Anything goes!
I will also be asking some of you to guest host. I am very excited that Kera from Nugget on a Budget will be guest hosting during January. (If you guest host, you get to be the guest host for both link ups that month!)
*If you're interested in guest hosting, email me at mdhall88{at}gmail{dot}com.*

It was a close race, but this is the button that was chosen:

 
Throwback Thursday


So... grab it, put it on your sidebar, and spread the word about Throwback Thursdays coming January 3.
It's going to be....



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute idea!

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

Yay! Excited about it Megan! :)

Ashley said...

This button is AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see your posts coming in January!