Blogging tips

Friday, January 25, 2013

Do You Smell What I Smell? #PalmoliveFreshInfusions

I like for my house (apartment to be exact) to be clean, but there are certain chores I hate doing. My least favorite is cleaning the bathroom, but that's not what I'm here to talk about today.

Today, I'm here to talk about my 2nd least favorite chore-washing dishes. Lee and I used to live in a house with no dishwasher and I hated it! Now, luckily we have a dishwasher, but there are still those pesky things that need to be washed by hand.

Enter Palmolive Fresh Infusions.


I am not a brand snob when it comes to dishwashing soap. I usually buy what's on sale or what I have a coupon for. I actually had a nice little stockpile that is slowly dwindling down. I was happy when Influenster chose me as one of the testers for this product. I like cleaning products that smell nice. I even spray my house with an air freshener after I clean to give it that "clean smell."

I was sent 3 different scents: lime basil, lemon thyme, and ginger white tea. You can tell from the picture which 2 I like the best. I am not a fan of lemon scent in the first place, so I don't want to use that one. The ginger white tea has a more subtle scent while the lime basil is stronger. Both of those scents were pleasant in my opinion.

Obviously, the fact that they smell good is nice and all, but the most important part is how they clean your dishes. I have used them a couple of times now and they are effective. I honestly didn't notice that they cleaned better than anything I'd ever used before, but they do the job they're created to do. 

The pleasant smell is an added bonus to me. I would definitely buy this product and I would recommend it-especially if you like that "clean smell." This product is available at Walmart and Influenster was kind enough to send me some coupons for my purchase as well as some to share for a friend to purchase as well. 



*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. However, my review is based on my honest opinion.*

1 comment:

ALLIE NYC said...

Have you ever tried the Meyers line? It is expensive but worth it !

Ali of

www.dressingkrn.com