Blogging tips

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Love College

 I'm not going to lie, there are days that I really miss being in college. You only go to class a couple of hours a day. You get to live with your friends, in my case-my best friend. You can take naps every day. You can work out for free. In my case, you can eat for free thanks to a scholarship. I made some amazing memories during my college years. I had independence, yet very little responsibility. Those were the days.


For many of you, this is not your college experience. I applaud those of you who work full time and go to school or have a family and go to school or maybe you do all three.

Now, there are some cons to being in college and I think the first one people think of is the cost. Even with scholarships, college is costly especially those pesky textbooks.

That's where Campus Book Rentals comes in. Why buy your textbooks that you will never touch again after the class is finished when you can rent them? I wish I'd known about this when I was in college.

So, why rent your college textbooks from Campus Book Rentals?
- You can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices.
-Shipping is free both ways.
-They have a 30 day risk free period for returns.
-They have the largest selection of textbooks in the nation.
- You are still free to highlight in the textbooks if you wish.
- The renting periods are flexible.
-They donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented! (This is my favorite part.)

I got my degree in Elementary Education, so I decided to look around their website for textbooks related to things I studied. The prices are incredible. Don't believe me? Check out this classroom management textbook for only $14.90!

 



Want to know more? Check out this video:



 ***This post was sponsored by Campus Book Rentals**












3 comments:

Cathy said...

I had a very similar college experience to yours (minus the scholarship) and I always look back on those days as some of the best days of my life so far!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

sarahssidebar said...

I really wish I had more of a "college experience" and lived in the dorms and all that jazz. :( I commuted and worked part time so I didn't make that many friends in college. Maybe I'll have to "push" that on my future children! hahaha..

Amanda* said...

I worked through college, but I did take naps and lived with my friends... and lived it up as much as I could! I miss those days!