Blogging tips

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

4 Things People Don't Know

Happy Tuesday! It's time to link up once again for Tuesday Topics.
The Austin Family Diary

4 Things People Don't Know About Me

I feel like I've shared a lot of stuff about myself between winning awards where you share random facts or my 100th post where I shared 100 facts about myself. So, I'm going to try to come up with 4 things that I haven't shared yet. 

Bonus Fact: I own these awesome Mickey Mouse footie pajamas.

1.  I have a temper. This is not a fact I'm proud of and it's something I'm sure I will always struggle with. I do better than I used to and of course it only really comes out on those I'm closest to.

2. When we have kids, I'm pretty sure we want to homeschool them. I know homeschooling has a lot of negative stereotype. eE have several reasons why this is what we want to do, but that's not what I'm here to share today.

3. I wish I had the following talents or abilities: singing (I can carry a tune, but I wish I could sing a capella group good), dancing, photography, and sewing.

4. I don't like small talk. It makes me very uncomfortable. I like to have meaningful conversations. This is often interpreted as being shy. I'm introverted.

 Introvert.

Bonus fact: I hate the game 2 truths and a lie. (For those of you who don't know you tell 3 things about yourself only one of them is a lie and people try to figure out which one is the lie.) Many of my college professors had us do this on the first day of class. I am not very interested and could never think of cool lies that sounded possibly believable. We did this at work this year and one of my truths was that I performed at the Superdome during halftime of a bowl game which was only made cooler since the Superbowl was held there this year. I was like Beyonce...not really...



I'd love to have you tell me one thing I may not know about you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homeschooling has an unfair reptuation, in my opinion. I wasn't homeschooled, but I took several online classes in college. It was much easier to learn without being concerned about teasing (and I had experience some bullying before in other college classes), "fitting in", having to go as fast or slow as the rest of the class, etc. I think all children are different, and public school is just not the best way for some.

Rachel Easley said...

I hate 2 truths and a lie too! I also had a few college professors who made us play that game. Love your pj's!

Victoria said...

nice ones! two truths and a lie can become annoying when you do it all the time,for sure.

happy tuesday!

MaggieTheMrs said...

Two truths and a lie was torture to me, too! Actually, any time in any class that we were supposed to stand up and introduce ourselves and answer questions I would get sooo nervous. I never paid attention to anyone else because I was always trying to plan in my head what I would say. You know, you always wanted to say it in a way that says that you're fun without trying too hard... Sheesh. I'm glad those days have come and gone.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I always won at the game two truths and a lie because I had some truths that everyone couldn't believe. hahaha but yeah a pointless game altogether.