Thanks to this link up, you can catch up on a blogger's week all in one place!
This was an exciting week for me.
Monday: A Crafter's Dream Giveaway began!


I've been planning for this giveaway for a while and it's finally here. Don't miss out on your chance to win a monogrammed pocket tshirt and adorable accessories. Not only am I giving stuff away, but you can also visit 39 other bloggers' giveaways.
Tuesday: 4 Things You Don't Know About Me

I linked up with Tuesday Topics and shared 4 things plus 2 bonus facts.
I also guest posted about Oneness in Marriage over on Ephesians Wife's blog.
Wednesday: Harry Potter Addicts Anonymous

I shared some fun Harry Potter related pins and answered questions for the My Harry Potter Fix link up.
Thursday: How well does Lee know me?

This was a fun link up where husbands answered questions then wives answered them to see how well we knew each other on Valentine's Day.
Friday: What's your dream job?

I shared what my dream job would be and I'd love to hear yours as well.
Can you believe February is halway over? In case you haven't heard, this is my birthday month and in honor of that I'm offering half price ad space with code "happybirthday".
Have a great Saturday!


I've been planning for this giveaway for a while and it's finally here. Don't miss out on your chance to win a monogrammed pocket tshirt and adorable accessories. Not only am I giving stuff away, but you can also visit 39 other bloggers' giveaways.
Tuesday: 4 Things You Don't Know About Me

I linked up with Tuesday Topics and shared 4 things plus 2 bonus facts.
I also guest posted about Oneness in Marriage over on Ephesians Wife's blog.
Wednesday: Harry Potter Addicts Anonymous

I shared some fun Harry Potter related pins and answered questions for the My Harry Potter Fix link up.
Thursday: How well does Lee know me?

This was a fun link up where husbands answered questions then wives answered them to see how well we knew each other on Valentine's Day.
Friday: What's your dream job?
I shared what my dream job would be and I'd love to hear yours as well.
Can you believe February is halway over? In case you haven't heard, this is my birthday month and in honor of that I'm offering half price ad space with code "happybirthday".
Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:
new follower
LOVE Harry Potter Addicts Anonymous!!! hahah. so fun!
Post a Comment