Blogging tips

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Harry Potter Addicts Anonymous

It's time for some FUN to get you through the rest of your week.

First, I'm linking up with the newly revamped Harry Potter Fix:

 
1. If you could be any Harry Potter character, which one would you be, and why?
I would want to be Hermione. I love her. She's a great character and role model. She's smart and not boy crazy like most female characters. Sure she ends up with Ron, but that's never her focus. Harry also would have never made it without Hermione. She always helped him come up with solutions and ways to do things. 

2. Favorite single chapter in a Harry Potter book?
The Prince's Tale from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This chapter was completely unexpected. The first time I read it, I was shocked to find out that Snape was in love with Harry's mom. This chapter took every feeling I'd built up about Snape (mostly hatred) and completely wrecked it. This chapter still causes me to cry like a baby every time!
  

3. What would your ideal class schedule at Hogwarts look like?
My ideal schedule would consist of Charms (very practical), Transfiguration (fascinating), Defense Against the Dark Arts (needed to protect oneself), Potions (probably also useful for protection among other things), Study of Ancient Runes (because I'm a nerd), and Arithmancy (also because I'm a nerd). 

 I also want to share some funny Harry Potter things I've found because I love HP!

What Harry Potter lover hasn't felt this way?

 Oh Ryan, you're so sensitive.

This one cracks me up because it is kind of easy to get a little "wrapped up" in the wizarding world. 

Amen!

 Hee hee..nargles.

I can hear Ron saying this in his cute, little British voice.

That Voldemort, so considerate!


I hope you have a great Friday!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG I love those pins. Too funny. Love Harry Potter!

Tarole said...

Love, love, love those pins! Can't wait to see what you come up with next week :) Girl I cry every time I come across The Prince's Tell too!! That picture of the tweet is SO true!! Thanks for linking up with us :)

Xoxo

Ashley said...

I LOVED that chapter as well. How is JK Rowling so amazing???!! Ahhh!!!

And that Voldemort picture is great! I haven't thought about that, but yes he really was considerate :-)

Brianna Tucker said...

I love HP. I read it for the first tme this year.

Kimberly H said...

I LOVE The Prince's Tale...I knew it was going to be a popular choice! And the images that you included are hilarious, i can't wait to see your pins next week! Thanks for linking up - it's good to have you back! :)