Blogging tips

Monday, August 26, 2013

Insta-Blogging

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was filled with cleaning, grading, grocery shopping, and a Grease sing along!

I've decided that I love interactive movies. It's so much fun to sit on a blanket with a picnic and tons of other people watching a movie. You get to make comments and sing along and nobody cares!

 This was the best "50s outfit" that we had.

They gave us a goody bag of items to use during various parts of the movie.


I also wanted to let you guys know that Just a Small Town Girl now has instagram. It's still a work in progress, but I'd love for you to follow me over there as well. Feel free to leave your instagram name so that I can follow you too.

I hope you all have wonderful week! What did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

A Grease sing along sounds kind of amazing. Glad you had fun! Yay for an Instagram account! Just started following you :-)

Unknown said...

This looks like such a blast! (Not to mention the streamer poppers.)

said...

How fun!!

Cody Doll said...

Yay for instagram. I am still trying to get used to it. I always forget that I have a way to share my photos.

Looks like a fun outting.

Rachel said...

That sounds so fun! I don't know the Grease songs well enough to really sing along, but I could learn.... :P