In my continued efforts to expand my blog, I've created a twitter account for it. I'm still not too sure on how to use it, but I know I'll get the hang of it. I would love any advice and tips you have for using
Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter here.
I also have my Facebook page which has been rapidly growing recently.
Follow me on Facebook here.
For my last bit of social media, I also have my own personal Pinterest page that I would love for you to follow along with. I love sharing and getting new ideas on Pinterest.
Follow me on Pinterest here.
Oh, but how could I forget? I would also love for you to follow along with GFC over on the sidebar.
If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or GFC, leave me a link to your pages so that I can check them out too. Thanks!
Ok...enough with the social media stuff. I've been thinking a lot lately about updating the look of my blog. I love the plain, simple, and clean look so many blogs have now. I would love to just have a white background with my own header and then some social media buttons. I would also love to have cute headers above the different features on my sidebars. I've seen tutorials on how to do these things, but I still can't figure it out! It took me forever just to make my current header and get my blog arranged the way it is now.
I would love your advice on changing blog designs. I also would love recommendations for affordable places to find blog designs. Who and what would you recommend?
8 comments:
Hey lady, I just went through the same "transformation". I created a facebook and twitter for my blog, you are welcome to check it out. I will like and follow all of your fun stuff ;]
xoxo
Desirae @ Going with the Flow
Hello! I have some advice for you!!! For Twitter, link up your blog posts in twitterfeed, that way everytime you make a post, its automatically shared on your twitter! That's what I do :) Oh and I followed you on Twitter (and Pinterest) as well! OHHHHHH And GFC HAHA! For the design part, its easy peasy. Get the program Photoshop and make your header on a transparent or white background. You can make this whole blog white through your template! Also, try joining a bunch of blog hops and twitter/facebook hops and that will get you out there too! Have you tried sponsoring?? I could sponsor you if you'd like! I would just need a 200x150 button from you and you will get page views from that as well :)
Let me know if this helps! If you need any more help, I can assist!
I've been trying to figure out how to "grow" too! Check me out!
brittanysiemens.blogspot.com
You are so right, Megan!! Bloggin' is definitely hard work! the passed couple of posts I've written have been Happy Homemaker Monday blogs... looks like I've gotta get back to work lol but I can't seem to find anything to really write about. *sigh* Congrats on your twitter, I just took myself off FB! Do you think you could help me make a button? I'd be so grateful!
whitney.croy@hotmail.com
I recently did a twitter and am thinking about doing a FB page. Twitter has helped TREMENDOUSLY! You can link your posts and tweet about giveaways and such. Plus you can chat with fellow bloggers and get to know them more than just reading their posts! PS - Allison @ Always Allison sent me your way. I'm a fellow North Carolinian :) & I'm currently stalking your blog to find out more!
Oh! & as far as a blog design, Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants does a really awesome job and she is very cost friendly! I was so hesitant to spend money on my blog, but her price is amazing! She did my design and I fell in love! She is great to work with too!
Allie
talesofatwentysomethingblogger.blogspot.com
I'm following you on twitter and pinterest now. Yayyy!!!
Ok, Alyx does an increddddiiibbbllle job on blog transformations.
http://www.itsalyx.com click on "design".
I have no clue how to do things myself, so she's my go to gal!!
As you know, I recently re-did my blog.. and I did it all on excel. It was a lot of work, but I think it reflects me much more! There are people out there that charge an arm and a leg for blog redesign. My friend jacy does it for a pretty good price.
artbyjacy.com
emailing you some helpful links now :)
Post a Comment