Ok, maybe the exclamation points made it a little dramatic, but I hope I got your attention.
As I've previously mentioned, this month is Blog for Compassion month.
What is Compassion? It's a wonderful organization through which you can sponsor a child in poverty.
Have you met my "children"? Their names are Alan and Malaiyrasi. I love writing letters to them and receiving letters from them.
What is Compassion? It's a wonderful organization through which you can sponsor a child in poverty.
Have you met my "children"? Their names are Alan and Malaiyrasi. I love writing letters to them and receiving letters from them.
Compassion's goal this month is to have sponsors for 3,108 new children. They are half way to that goal. Would you be willing to sponsor a child and help them reach their goal?
Now, let me tell you about the simple Pinterest contest Compassion is having.
If you sponsor a child through Compassion, you can click here and learn more about how you can enter your sponsored child in the contest.
Everyone with a Pinterest account can help me out with the contest. Several winners will be chosen and one of my sponsored children has the opportunity to win up to $100 for their family.
All you have to do to help me is repin my pin about this contest. You can click here to find my pin and then just click repin. It's that simple! Each repin is another entry and another chance for one of my sponsored children to win.
If you sponsor a child and enter this contest, let me know so I can repin your pin also.
Have a wonderful weekend! I'll see you back here on Sunday for my second week at Sunday Social.

1 comment:
I re-pinned it! I hope that helps! That is so awesome that you have two children that you sponsor.
Post a Comment