Happy Friday!!!!
Again, I want to thank all of you who've been so supportive of Ornaments for Adoption. I love when you share my button on your sidebar or you give OFA a shout out on Facebook or Twitter or your own blog. I love reading your sweet comments on the adoption stories that have been shared (if you've missed any of them, check them out on the OFA page). I love when I get a new email with someone wanting to order an ornament. Thank you!!!
We still have about 4 weeks left and there's plenty of time for you to order your own custom ornament(s). If you'd like to see examples of things I've made already, you can view my Facebook page. If you'd like to know more, you can email me at ornamentsforadoption {at} gmail {dot} com.
A couple of weeks ago, I participated in a craft & bake sale and made several ornaments to try and sell there. I sold a lot, but I have some left over that did not sell. Please help me get rid of these ornaments and support a great family with their adoption! Do one of these interest you? Do you know someone you could give one to as a gift? They are each $6. If you buy one ornament, the shipping is $4. If you want to buy multiple ornaments, I'll have to check shipping costs for you.
Take a look and comment or message me if you're interested in buying one (or two or three...).
This is one of my favorite ornaments I've ever made. I'm not a Tarheel fan, but I think it's so cute!
Need a little Christmas inspiration on your tree? This ornaments says "Peace on Earth" around the angel. (This one has been claimed)
Any NC state fans out there? Support your school/team with this ornament.
I have 2 of these-perfect for any snowman lover! These were a big hit at the sale, especially with kids.
Do you know anyone (or maybe yourself) who got engaged this year? These 2 ornaments would make a perfect "Congratulations" gift. The two one says "Engaged" inside the ring and the bottom one says "Engaged" above the ring and the year inside the ring. I can add names or a date to the top one if you'd like.
Know anyone (or yourself) having or who has had a little girl? This one could be personalized with the name on the back if interested. I love these and would love to make myself one one day....when that time comes.
Any Pirates fans out there? Here's an ornament for you.
This one says "Mr & Mrs" above a fancy heart. This is perfect for a newlywed couple or any couple who wants to celebrate their love. I can personalize the back with names or a special date. (This one has been claimed)
Again, these are already made and ready to go now (or as soon as I can get to the shipping place). Please, help me get them to someone who would love to have them on their tree and help me continue to raise as much money as I can for the Brock's adoption.
Thank you!







6 comments:
Very cute!
I have those snowman kinds from Target. :)
These are very pretty.
Hi Megan! I'm really interested in the last Mr & Mrs one since my husband and I got married this year! Could you send me more info?
Megan, you are so talented!! I love the snowman ones.
Love the ornaments. I am an NC girl as well. Thehubs and I just finished getting everything for our NC state Tree :)
I love the Tar Heel one! I'm a fan right here:)
New follower!
kianabates.blogspot.com
Post a Comment