Blogging tips

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful day spent with family, friends, and loved ones!

Don't forget to remember ALL the things you have to be thankful for, even the smallest things, and not just today but all year long.

I want to share with you a passage of scripture today that our pastor shared with us this past Sunday. 

11 Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. 12 As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance 13 and called out in a loud voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!”
14 When he saw them, he said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed.
15 One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16 He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan.
17 Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18 Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” 19 Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”

Luke 17: 11-19

Which group are you in? Do you remember to praise God for His blessings in your life or do you take His blessings and go on with your life. 



4 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Such a great reminder! And I really hope I'm in that first group. I sure do try. :)

Ashley said...

I really try to remember what I'm so blessed with every day...I try really hard!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

I thank God every day! Happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Love this :) Happy thanksgiving! :)

-Madison @ http://peaceofmyheart15.blogspot.com/